How to Make Tasty Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken
Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken. Try this baked garlic brown sugar chicken. It only has a few ingredients and I'm sure you have it all in your pantry. With only a couple of ingredients, I'm sure you have everything in your pantry ready to go.
And this sweet brown sugar, garlicky crust is to die for. I seriously wanted to guzzle it down. Or triple the sauce so I can serve it over everything and. You can have Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken breasts trimmed of any fat, rinsed and patted dry.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I love chicken recipes as they remind me of my mothers cooking when i was a kid. Well here it is and I am sure you are going to love it. Please let me know your thoughts by leaving your comments below. try out the tasty baked brown sugar chicken with garlic below. These Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken thighs are your new favorite chicken dish, believe me it's just that good.
Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 475. Place chicken in a pan that has been lined with foil and coated well with cooking spray. Make sure the oven reaches 475 before putting the chicken in..
- Mix remaining ingredients and coat the chicken all over. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove chicken and allow to sit for 3-5 min. Drizzle with pan juices..
Not only are they perfectly cooked and scrumptiously moist, but they're swimming in a sweet, savory, and slightly spicy sauce that is perfect for spooning over your favorite starches. This garlic brown sugar chicken recipe is super easy to make. It's one of those quick and easy weeknight meals that you'll want to keep forever. Simply whisk the brown sugar and garlic in a mixing bowl, place your chicken into a baking dish, brush with butter and rub the brown sugar. Chicken in a delicious sauce with garlic, which are baked until almost caramelized, and we all know what kind of a treat caramelized onions are.