Easiest Way to Make Delicious NY Style Pepperoni Pizza
NY Style Pepperoni Pizza. The Original New York Slice: The Pizza Show. Frank Giaquinto makes a NY style pizza with my AP dough formulation. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free.
Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. Take a bite out of fun with this delicious desert pizza! Topped off with frosting, chocolate, fruit, candies and colorful sprinkles, this sweet treat is for serious snackers only! You can cook NY Style Pepperoni Pizza using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NY Style Pepperoni Pizza
- It’s of Dough.
- You need of Flour (Better Then Bread).
- Prepare of Instant Dry Yeast.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Warm Water (120°).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of NY Style Sauce.
- Prepare of Can petite diced tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare of Can of tomato paste.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of minced or powered garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
You need Sign In to add your Favorite. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. Spicy, cheesy and covered in hot pepperoni! Prepare your taste buds for some Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza!
NY Style Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Place flour, yeast and salt into mixing bowl or kitchenaid mixer..
- Slowly add warm water and olive oil..
- Combine and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (1-2 mins with mixer and 5mins by hand).
- Remove dough from mixer bowl and place in another bowl coated with olive oil and cover and let it rise for at least an hour to a hour and a half..
- While the dough is rising, In a bowl combine the diced tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, olive oil, basil, oregano, sugar, garlic, salt and set to the side when done mixing (do not refrigerate)..
- When dough is done rising or doubled in size set the oven with bottom rack and preheat to 425°.
- Using about 2 teaspoons of olive oil grease the entire pizza pan..
- If you like your pizza greasy then skip this step. Place pepperoni slices between a double layer of paper towels between 2 plates like so (bottom plate-towel-pepperoni-towel-top plate) and microwave for about 30 seconds to remove most of the grease..
- On a lightly floured surface roll the dough into a 16 inch circle..
- Stretch dough on to pan by hand and fold over or roll over edges.
- Add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and bake for about 10 mins or until the crust begins to brown around the edges..
In Chi town, we don't consider them toppings so much as filling. Game Instructions: Do you love to eat delicious pizza? Joseph, the most famous chef in the town is present here with hi. Put the Pizza Dough in the pan and gently stretch it out to fit so the dough reaches the corners. Looking for unique pepperoni pizza recipes?