Recipe: Delicious Chicken satay toast ????
Chicken satay toast ????. Chicken satay toast ???? I used a pre-made chicken satay salad, but if you can't find it in your local store you can also prepare one yourself. Maybe I will share a recipe for that in the future. anachaloska Amsterdam. Chicken satay salad Bean sprouts Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
The best satay are marinated with lots of spices and ingredients, such as the following This Chicken Satay is easy to make and so flavorful! In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine lemongrass and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool for at. You can have Chicken satay toast ???? using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken satay toast ????
- Prepare of Chicken satay salad.
- You need of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
- You need of Sambal (optional).
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the milk, garlic, brown sugar, seasonings and extract. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients until blended. Remove chicken and place on a serving plate.
Chicken satay toast ???? instructions
- Spread some chicken satay salad on the bread. I used a pre-made one, but you can also prepare it yourself..
- Add bean sprouts on top..
- Tip: If you are a fan of spicy food, adding Sambal on top is a great choice..
Add in the reserved marinade and the coconut milk. The marinade thickened and clung to the chicken. The only complaint I have using my version is the chicken was a tad salty even though I used low salt soy sauce. Place the chicken in a large bowl add the curry powder, salt and oil. Thread the chicken onto bamboo skewers.