Recipe: Appetizing Pizza Roses
Pizza Roses. This is the Original Pizza Roses Recipe created by Rachel Rockwell from Sprinkle Some Fun. Pizza Roses are perfect for family gatherings or parties! Pizza Roses – Step by Step – Fauzia's Kitchen Fun.
To make a pizza rose bouquet, insert wooden skewers in the base of a potted basil plant, then attach a pizza rose to the end of each skewer. Pizza Roses recipe: I was playing around and came up with this variation on my mom's French Pizza recipe, which can also be found here on BigOven. Show off your AMAZING pizza roses! You can have Pizza Roses using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Roses
- You need of Pepperoni (at least 60 slices).
- Prepare 1 of tube Pillsbury Buttery Flake Crescents Dough (8 rolls worth).
- You need 6 teaspoons of Marinara Sauce.
- You need 3 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Little bit of Oregano.
Share them with family and friends for Valentine's Day, a birthday, an anniversary, or at. I suggest putting more cheese, not adding loads of sauce, and rolling it You're gonna need more sauce than you think, the roses came out a little dry. For the filling, I have used my basic After shaping the roses, if you are using the Pizza dough, allow them to rest for about half an hour or. Welcome to Rose's Pizza in Garfield, New Jersey.
Pizza Roses step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the counter and your hands then roll out the crescent dough.
- Pinch together the perforations in the dough to make it one single rectangular piece.
- Cut lines in dough, one down the middle hamburger style, and five cuts hotdog style to have twelve strips approximately one inch by six inches.
- Spread 1/2 a teaspoon of marinara sauce onto one side of each strip.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cheese (or more) on top of the marinara covered strips.
- Place five pieces (they will overlap each other) of pepperoni onto each strip, with the lower edge of the pepperoni lined up with the lower edge of the strip.
- For each strip, roll it spiral-like, so a top-down view (the pepperoni that sticks out a bit is the top) is a spiral.
- Use a cupcake pan, spray with oil, and put one rose in each spot.
- Sprinkle a small pinch more cheese and a sprinkle of oregano on top of each rose.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a middle rack at 350°.
We are a neighborhood-famous, pizza and Italian restaurant. Tandoor Grilled Chicken, Onion, Jalapeno or Bell Pepper & fresh Cilantro. Loaded with Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Broccoli & Olives. Rose City Pizza brings thin crust pizzas and Italian dishes of NYC to the SGV. Pepperoni Pizza Roses Are The Most Delicious Way To Prove Your Love Who wants a dozen regular roses when instead they could have a dozen Pepperoni Pizza Roses?