Recipe: Yummy Crispy Baked Cod
Crispy Baked Cod.
You can cook Crispy Baked Cod using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Cod
- It’s of Cod or white fish (12 oz).
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Dill.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Brown mustard.
- You need of Flour.
Crispy Baked Cod instructions
- Heat oven to 425. Grease baking dish. Recipe called to foil baking dish, just make sure the bottom is greased..
- Mix the panko, salt, pepper, and dill in one bowl. Mix eggs and mustartd in a second bowl. Flour in a third bowl..
- Dip the fish in flour first, then egg mixture, the panko. Place onto baking dish. I added melted butter on top for a crispier finish..
- Bake for 40 – 45 mins. Viola!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)