How to Prepare Delicious Pepperoni Dip
Pepperoni Dip. Pepperoni Dip II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This super easy and super cheesy dip is the perfect snack for game day or movie night with the family! This Pepperoni Dip is perfect for football game parties or other events featuring comfort food.
Then this dip will have you grinning from ear. Pepperoni Pizza Dip With Garlic Knots. This super easy and super cheesy dip is the perfect snack for game day or movie night with the family! You can have Pepperoni Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Dip
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella.
This pepperoni pizza dip recipe, layered with sour cream and cream cheese, is perfect for the Super Bowl — or any time you need cheesy comfort Two iconic party snacks make one delicious pizza dip. ounces pepperoni, cut up– i used slices last time,still turned out great. corn chips or diced bread Put cream cheese and soup in crock pot, add sliced pepperoni. Heat in crock pot on low for a few hours. Pepperoni Pizza Dip is the easiest dip to make for a large crowd! As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pepperoni Dip step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic power and oregano. spread evenly in bottom of baking dish..
- spread pizza sauce evenly on top of cream cheese mixture..
- layer onion, green pepper, pepperoni on top..
- bake for 10 minutes..
- add mozzarella to top of dish and bake until bubbly.
A creamy, cheesy, Pepperoni Pizza Dip! This is the perfect dip for the Big Game! Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not. The dip is baked to perfection in a pie plate. The dip is served hot, but it can be kept warm on a warming tray.