Recipe: Yummy LuBella's Stuffed Pizza
LuBella's Stuffed Pizza.
You can cook LuBella's Stuffed Pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LuBella's Stuffed Pizza
- You need 2 large of Dough.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Ham.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Salami.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Provolone.
- Prepare 1 medium of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mozzerella.
- You need 1 small of diced onion.
LuBella's Stuffed Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 500.
- You will need a vented pizza screen for this pie to bake on it cookes more evenly & alot of flour on the bottom so it don't stick to the screen!.
- Stretch 1st lg dough out to a round shape evenly and form crust.
- Add slices of ham,provolone,salami,green peppers,onions,mozzerella add pepperoni last.
- Stretch 2nd dough a little shorter then the first one.
- Lay 2nd dough layer on top and begin to fold crust edges up and closed to form a pie crust..
- Rip a small hole on the top center so heat can cook inside from the top.
- Place pie on screen place in oven, turn to bake evenly in 15 minutes.
- When crust is golden brown turn and lower oven to 400 pull out pie and brush with a little garlic oil and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top to toast.
- When done let cool for 5 minutes place on round pizza tray and cut with pizza cutter enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)