How to Make Tasty Skillet pizza chicken
Skillet pizza chicken. I have no idea why I felt suddenly possessed to concoct a variation on this ubiquitous American dish. Skillet Pizza Chicken. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. This exceptional one-dish chicken is adapted (based on my tastes and tinkering!) from Melissa Clark's cookbook (Dinner: Changing the.
Buffalo Chicken Skillet Pizza is fast, spicy, and delicious!!! Upgrade chicken-BBQ pizza with this Alabama-style white sauce recipe made with mayo and a little vinegar. Photo: Greg Dupree; Styling: Lindsey Lower. You can cook Skillet pizza chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet pizza chicken
- You need 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hormel pepperoni minis.
Tons of flavour and easy to make! Easy bbq chicken pizza recipe in skillet. This recipe for bbq chicken pizza has bbq sauce, grilled chicken and best bbq chicken recipe ever! Chicken however has been a firm favourite since childhood, I think I was practically raised on my mum's roast chicken The inspiration for this skillet pizza chicken with pepperoni, mozzarella and.
Skillet pizza chicken instructions
- Heat skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Cook chicken in skillet about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. Spread out pepperoni minis. Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of the cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Cheese should be melted, bubbly and possibly slightly browned if you like that. Serve with salad and pasta..
This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add seasoned chicken and garlic to skillet. There are vegetarian, low-carb, no-carb and vegan skillet pizza recipes on this list, as well as. Basically like pizza without the crust!