Recipe: Perfect Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. Cooking Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer: What's the correct temperature an cook time? Pair these Air Fyer BBQ chicken wings with some jasmine rice, roasted veggies, and cornbread for a quick and easy dinner! How to Cook BBQ Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer?
Air frying chicken wings make the most crispy wings with NO OIL required. The only ingredients you will need are chicken wings, baking powder, and Next, place in the air fryer (preferably on a rack) and air fryer until crispy (refer to recipe box below for more details). As you can see, the wings are. You can have Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
Season the chicken wings with the chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. I like to do this inside ziploc bags to ensure the chicken is evenly coated. Open the air fryer and flip the chicken. Mix the honey and bbq sauce together in a bowl or mixing cup.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
A dish that easily adaptable with any choice of sauce you like to serve with crispy chicken wings. For our crispy BBQ wings we have used a store bought sauce for ease and speed. This is a great snack to have while watching some TV. Chicken wings are the best game day food, there are so many varieties that you can make. Amazing wings, it's one of the main reasons I purchased an air fryer.