Recipe: Yummy My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰
My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰. This Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe, made with cream cheese, pizza sauce and loaded with pepperoni, surrounded by bread that's Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip tastes just like eating pizza! Despite the pictures, I hope you will consider giving this incredible pepperoni pizza dip a try! The flavors of pepperoni pizza have found their way into plenty of snack recipes on CHOW, including quick bread and jalapeño poppers.
Warm up plenty of baguette slices for dunking, and dive in! Sprinkle with pepperoni and green onion. The pepperoni pizza dip is made with cream cheese, pizza sauce, oregano, red chili flakes, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. You can cook My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰
- Prepare of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need of Tomato purèe.
- It’s of Tomato and herb Pesto.
- Prepare of garlic purèe.
- Prepare of fresh Basil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Spinach Chopped.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare of Soft white Cheese.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of red Sweet Pepper chopped small.
- It’s of mini pepperonies.
- Prepare of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes cut into slices. 3 more sliced for the end.
- You need of fresh chopped Parsley on top for the Garnish.
- You need of Plain tortillas to dip in or garlic bread Toasted is lovely.
The pepperoni is crisped up in the oven ahead of time to bring out its flavor. Pizza dough is rolled into small balls, dipped into garlic butter and all baked. A great tasting pizza dip served warm. You can make this a head of time and bake it just before you need it.
My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰 instructions
- Chop all you have to chop up have all the ingredients ready..
- Using a saucepan add tomatoes, tomato puree and Garlic purèe and heat up on low light..
- Add pesto, Basil oregano, ricotta cheese and soft Cheese mix all together when smooth turn off. Then pour into two serving bowls..
- Next chop the spinach and sweet peppers and stir into both bowls. add a few more cherry tomatoes sliced,.
- Also add the pepperonies and the Grated Mozzarella on top add to the microwave each bowl to just melt the mozzarella. Add the parsley all over both bowls and enjoy with some garlic bread Toasted or plain tortillas..
You can also freeze it before baking for last minute guests. Top with green pepper, pepperoni, and onions. To assemble: Spread the pizza sauce over the top of the bottom layer of cheese, sprinkle with the pepper and mushroom mixture, and then the pepperoni. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Garnish with the basil sprig and serve hot with pizza dough strips, toasted pita strips, or.