Recipe: Perfect Hash brown dinner
Hash brown dinner. Yes, of course, hash browns are magical in the morning, all crispy and golden and ready to soak up the runny But those shredded taters also are versatile enough to make the leap to the dinner table. Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner! These are super simple and only require a real potato, butter, oil and a technique.
Diced Hash Browns are a family favorite and the french fry answer to your breakfast dreams. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. See more ideas about Hashbrowns, Dinner, Recipes. You can have Hash brown dinner using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hash brown dinner
- You need 1 packages of Hash brown (shredded).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used shredded taco cheese).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 slice of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp White Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 can of Rotel-Diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need 1 1/2 of 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Ground Hamburger meat or ground turkey, chicken to preferences.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of French's fried onions or corn flakes mixed with melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Corn flakes.
Hashbrown potatoes form a delicious crunchy coating for these cod fillets — it comes together quickly for a weeknight dinner! Check out our best ideas of what to make with hash browns. If you're used to serving your eggs with a side of hash browns, hold up. These are way too good to be limited to a boring side dish (that you.
Hash brown dinner step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown hamburger or whatever meat of your choice..
- Dump hash browns, diced onion, garlic salt, black pepper and shredded cheese into a large bowl and mix well..
- Dump sour cream, diced jalapeño, rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies), cream cheese, and melted butter into another bowl or pan and mix well..
- Add the meat to the sour cream mixture and mix well..
- Mix the sour cream mixture to the hash browns and cheese mixture and mix well..
- Place final mixture into a greased casserole dish and add the cheddar cheese slices on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle French's fried onions or corn flakes mixed with melted butter over casserole and place back in the oven for 10 minutes..
Hash browns, also spelled hashed browns, are a popular American breakfast dish; some recipes add diced or chopped onions. There are two secrets to very good, very crispy diner-style hash browns. The first is squeezing the Here is how it's done. Stir in Simply Potatoes and mushrooms. Sprinkle sausage and hash browns over rolls.