Recipe: Perfect Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli
Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli. Brush the butter mixture onto the stromboli, evenly coating each side. Pepperoni Stromboli. click here to see more like this. Roll like a jellyroll, brush with egg white.
I was first introduced to this magnificent appetizer when I worked as a. Pepperoni & Sausage Stromboli has tasty pizza flavors, all wrapped up! Combine yeast,. then layer pastrami, pepperoni, provolone, and finish with . turkey pastrami, hot capicola or proscuitto. You can cook Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli
- It’s 1 of prepared pizza dough ready to be rolled out.
- It’s 4 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of 5 oz. turkey pepperoni, sliced in half.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Very similiar to Calzones but shaped differently. They slice up nice for appetizers better imo but find a filling that will stay together luke warm and you are good to. Arrange the turkey in an even layer over the sauce and then sprinkle the basil and oregano on top. Find stromboli pepperoni stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Turkey Pepperoni Stromboli step by step
- Roll out pizza dough to a rectangular shape. Spread sun-dried tomato pesto over pizza dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Crumble ricotta over pesto. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368701-homemade-ricotta.
- Top with halved turkey pepperoni slices..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over toppings..
- Season with ground black pepper. Fold over the outside edges to make an even rectangle..
- Starting from the end closest to you, roll up the dough like a jelly roll, as tight as you can. Pinch seams together and lay seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Beat the egg with garlic powder and a splash of water. Brush garlic egg wash all over stromboli..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and make cuts in top of stromboli..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve with pizza sauce to dip..
Brush the outside of the stromboli with the remaining egg whites, place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake until firm. Pepperoni is an American variety of salami, made from a cured mixture of pork and beef seasoned with paprika or other chili pepper. Pepperoni is characteristically soft, slightly smoky, and bright red in color. I used turkey pepperoni and a thin layer of sauce. Stromboli – that warm, meat and cheese Italian turnover, gently dipped into a homemade sauce is one beautiful slice of comfort food.