Recipe: Perfect Pizza Quesadillas
Pizza Quesadillas. I'm currently in the process of creating a "Lunch Ideas for Isaac" binder for the kitchen. For some reason we have the hardest time trying. Pizza Quesadillas (aka Pizzadillas) Recipe : All of the flavours of a pizza all wrapped up in quesadilla form and topped with even more pizza toppings!
Pizza Quesadilla. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Pizza Quesadillas are a quick weeknight dinner perfect for busy families needing that pizza kick! I'd never had quesadillas that weren't Mexican-inspired, so I decided to make them one night. You can cook Pizza Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Quesadillas
- You need 4 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded pizza blend cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 4 tbs of pizza sauce – divided.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chopped green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of ranch dressing mix (optional).
- It’s of Optional additional fillings.
- Prepare of chopped black olives.
- It’s of minced onion – lightly sautéed.
- Prepare of minced bell pepper – lightly sautéed.
- Prepare of chopped canadian bacon.
- You need of cooked beef or Italian sausage.
Pizza Quesadillas!: In this instructable, I will show you how to make a pizza quesadilla. Unlike traditional Mexican quesadillas, it calls for Italian meats, cheeses and seasoning. Serve it with a green salad topped with Italian dressing for a simple dinner for two. Cheesy vegetable-loaded pizza quesadillas are a delicious and easy snack or lunch, perfect served Let's take a moment to appreciate that with these quesadillas you get the flavors of pizza inside a.
Pizza Quesadillas step by step
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onions, and ranch mix until well blended. Heat a large skillet over medium heat..
- While skillet heats spread 1 oz of cream cheese mixture on one half of a flour tortilla. Spread pizza sauce over other half..
- Add 1/2 tbs butter to skillet. Swirl to coat as it melts. Place tortilla in skillet cream cheese/sauce side up..
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese over sauce side. Top cheese with 2 tbs pepperoni and any other desired fillings..
- Fold cream cheese side of tortilla over fillings. Gently press together with spatula..
- Cook until bottom is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook until second side looks the same. Transfer to plate. Let rest a few minutes before cutting..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 yummy quesadillas. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!.
That being said, quesadillas and pizza are undoubtedly WAY up on Kenya's list (my husband's list Recently, I asked Kenya if he wanted to help me make "Pizza Quesadillas" and his face was a. If you like pizza, you are going to LOVE this simple, easy-to-make Pizza Quesadilla recipe. This is one of our family favorite lunch recipes. I made these Pizza Quesadillas for my kids and I don't think we'll ever do regular quesadillas again. They're so simple but so good.