Recipe: Delicious Chicken Sisig Moalboal Style
Chicken Sisig Moalboal Style. CHICKEN SISIG is a Filipino dish originated from the province of Pampanga. It consists of chicken thigh or breast and chicken liver, mixed all together on a. Sizzling Chicken Sisig is the chicken version of the popular sisig dish.
I'll show you my style of a delicious Chicken Sisig. Sisig is an authentic Filipino side dish or appetizer. This is a popular pulutan among beer drinkers. You can have Chicken Sisig Moalboal Style using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sisig Moalboal Style
- Prepare 1/4 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 4-5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 pc of chopped bellpepper (seed removed).
- You need of Garlic Powder / Magic Sarap.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of Liquid Seasoning (preferably worcestorshire).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- You need 1 of Raw Egg.
According to Wikipedia, sisig refers to "a method of preparing fish and meat, especially pork which is marinated in a sour liquid such as lemon juice or vinegar, then seasoned with salt, pepper and other. Filipino Style Recipe: chicken sisig is another variety of Filipino sisig that usually served as finger food(pulutan). Normally the chicken fillet and liver comes fried then chopped into small pieces. Stir fry soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper.
Chicken Sisig Moalboal Style step by step
- Sautee Garlic in Margarin.
- Add onions.
- When onion becomes tranluscent, add bellpepper – then chicken..
- Season with garlic powder / magic sarap.
- Add liquid seasoning to desired taste.
- Add 1/2 tsp blackpepper.
- (optional) Add 2tbsp soy sauce.
- When chicken is medium rare, add chilli.
- (optional) Add 1tbsp brown sugar (if worcestorshire is used, NOT if oyster sauce).
- (optional) Turn of stove. When pan is still hot, add raw egg, then mix (ala sizzling pan).
Stir fried until the sauce is absorb then add green chili and. Spicy, saucy, simple, and so fresh. Recipe is posted with permission from The Minimalist Kitchen (affiliate link) cookbook (although I've taken the liberty of adding "The Best" as a necessary recipe title prefix). Asian Restaurant · Family Style Restaurant. My chicken sisig uses chicken fillet from chicken breast therefore it is much leaner.