Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish
Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish. Place the turkey in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Gently mix cooked turkey, garbanzo beans, black beans, cilantro, parsley, and pine nuts into the cooked rice. I would suggest using less tumeric — it overpowers the dish — adding extra cayenne (i like my food spicy.
I got inspiration from Giada's recipe, but made it my own with the chick peas! It's very filling and a nice break from a traditional pasta dish! The chickpea or chick pea (Cicer arietinum) is an annual legume of the family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. You can cook Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 of Uncle Ben's boil in bag brown rice(cooked).
- It’s 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of chick peas(drained & rinsed).
- Prepare 1 of small can corn.
- You need of season salt.
- You need of chicken marinade (Lea & perrins).
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 boxes of chicken stock (won't use all).
Its different types are variously known as gram or Bengal gram. One Pan Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole with brown rice, carrots and peas, is healthy, flavorful and involves almost no clean-up! One Pan Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole recipe will delight you with its ease and quick cleanup anytime you are tired of cooking! Dig into this heartwarming dish of Chickpeas with Sausage and Rice.
Turkey, Chick pea, brown rice dish step by step
- Brown ground turkey with chicken marinade, season salt and onion powder. Cook rice while browning using 1 box of the chicken stock and 4 cups of water..
- Once turkey is cooked add rotel, Chick peas, & corn and enough chicken stock to almost cover. Bring to a boil. Cook at a boil for about 20 minutes stirring frequently..
- Drain rice and add to mixture. Continue to cook at a boil for 5-10 minutes. Season to taste..
This rice and beans recipe is the perfect one pot meal; tender chickpeas are simmered Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Serve over brown rice in a bowl and garnish with fresh cilantro, green onion and a dash of hot sauce if you like things spicy. Rice and dried legumes like chickpeas are staples in Turkish cuisine and are some of the most popular Turkish ingredients. Go ahead and try Turkish rice pilaf with chicken and chickpeas for a simple, delicious meal all in one pot. Broccoli, Chickpea and Brown Rice Bowl with Mustard-Soy Dressing Recipe — Registered Dietitian Columbia SC – Rachael Hartley Nutrition.