Recipe: Perfect Pesto pizza by goober87
Pesto pizza by goober87. Pesto pizza is fun and easy to make. It's a great alternative to traditional pizza. In my opinion, it's healthier due to the absence of meat.
In the video above, we'll show you exactly how. Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce. Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast. You can have Pesto pizza by goober87 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto pizza by goober87
- Prepare of pizza stuff.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s 20 slice of pepperoni.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 envelope of betty crocker pizza dough in a bag.
Finger Lakes Food Truck – Wood Fired Pizza. Studied pizza in Italy to learn from the experts. Took what we learned in Italy and added a Finger Lakes twist. Life is too short to eat ordinary pizza.
Pesto pizza by goober87 step by step
- Make two boxes of dough per dough directions.this is easy only needs one cup hot tap water for both packages. let rest in bowl set aside..
- Chop onion .Get out your pesto,pizza sauce .mozzarella and pepperoni..
- Take dough out plop on center of pizza pan.In your dough bowl put half cup flour put knuckles in flour bowl start flattening and spreading out dough.for crisp crust spray pizza pan with cooking oil. 12 to 14 inch pizza pan..
- After dough spread out apply pesto and spread with spoon or rubber spatula.know spread pizza sauce and add onion, pepperoni ,and cover with mozzarella cheese..
- Preheat oven to 425 set pizza in oven bake ten to fifteen minutes check after ten minutes leave longer for crispier crust..
Pesto + Chicken = Delicious Pizza. Garden fresh basil pesto is a staple at our house, especially during the summer months. We always have a little leftover from the previous night's dinner, which means I'm constantly looking for ways to use it up. Make the dough for the pizza following pack instructions. Knead and pat into a ball.