How to Make Yummy Brown spaghetti with sauteed potatoes and peppered chicken
Brown spaghetti with sauteed potatoes and peppered chicken. Add bell peppers, hot peppers and garlic to the pan. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chicken, and spaghetti. Stir in the drained tomatoes, chicken, and spaghetti until evenly combined.
Simmer: Return the chicken to the pot (skin side up) and simmer, covered. Remove the lid and let the sauce thicken a bit. While pasta cooks, add olive oil to skillet on high heat. You can cook Brown spaghetti with sauteed potatoes and peppered chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown spaghetti with sauteed potatoes and peppered chicken
- Prepare 1 pack of Spaghetti.
- It’s 8 of big Irish potatoes.
- You need 1 of chicken.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Pepper and tomato paste.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Black pepper powder.
Add garlic and sauté until golden brown (do not burn). Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium-low. When pasta is drained, add pasta to tomatoes and toss well. Everyone I have prepared this for absolutely loves it!
Brown spaghetti with sauteed potatoes and peppered chicken instructions
- Fry spaghetti in hot oil then drain. Put stock and enough water to cook your spaghetti. Add cinnamon powder and black powder. Season with salt and Maggi. Allow to boil then add your fried spaghetti. Stir, cover and allow to cook..
- Make a sauce by frying pepper and tomato paste. Season to your taste. Divide into two portions..
- Peel and fry your Irish potatoes. Toss in one portion of the pepper and tomato paste. Add a little stock and sliced onions. Season to your taste. Then allow to simmer on low flame till all liquid is almost absorbed. Slice boiled egg in quarters and add.
- Cut and wash chicken. Season and add little quantity of water. Cook. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve topped with second portion of pepper and tomato sauce.
- Plate your spaghetti, sauteed potatoes and chicken then serve..
A lovely mix of diced chicken breast, sweet or hot italian sausage, potatoes, and sliced hot cherry peppers combined with a white wine sauce, then served over a bed of angel hair pasta. The longer its cooked with the hot cherry peppers, the spicier it gets! Add the onions, pepper flakes and salt; saute until onions are tender. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; toss with onion mixture.