Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Garden Guido Pizza
Garden Guido Pizza.
You can have Garden Guido Pizza using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garden Guido Pizza
- You need of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1 packages of mustard greens.
- You need 1 packages of Italian salami.
- You need 1 head of red cabbage.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need of pizza dough.
- It’s 1 packages of pizza dough.
- It’s of garlic butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
Garden Guido Pizza step by step
- First things first. Pre heat your oven to 500°F.
- Get all the sauce ingredients into a pot and simmer..
- Let's get all the toppings chopped up so we are ready.
- Now follow the pizza dough instructions and let's roll it out.
- Let's top the dough. Sauce, Salami, fresh garlic, chopped red cabbage, sprinkle cheese over the top then cover in greens.
- Before we put it in let's brush the crust in our garlic butter. Now 12-15 minutes at 500. Pizza time!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)