Recipe: Appetizing Pizza Topping Soup
Pizza Topping Soup. This is a great meal for Diabetics or anyone with high cholesterol problems. Like most things out of a can, it's high in salt. If you enjoy pizza, you will love this spicy pizza soup topped with mozzarella cheese.
Other favorite pizza toppings can be added too. I really wanted soup, but thought I didn't have anything in the house to make some. In this extensive pizza topping list, use mozzarella cheese unless otherwise specified, but feel free Vegetarian Pizza Toppings. You can cook Pizza Topping Soup using 45 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Topping Soup
- Prepare of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 pound of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Loose meat.
- It’s 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breast.
- You need 1 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- You need of Other Toppings.
- It’s 1/3 pound of salami.
- You need 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- Prepare 14 ounces of heart of palms.
- You need 1 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Cheeses.
- Prepare To taste of mozzarella cheese whole milk.
- It’s To taste of Colby cheddar cheese.
These meat-free options are a tasty alternative to some traditional pies. The best pizza toppings are, of course, subjective. Many people prefer to remain in the realm of tradition and convention. Tomato sauce for topping homemade pizzas is an easy DIY.
Pizza Topping Soup instructions
- Mix the ingredients of the meatballs. Form into quarter, marble sized meatballs..
- Scramble the loose meat ingredients and set aside use the drippings to fry the chicken in..
- Slice the chicken into manageable pieces add them to the pan and beef drippings along with the dehydrated onions. Set aside when done..
- Panfry the sausage. Let cook on the first side for 4 minutes. Turn and add the water and cover till the water evaporates..
- When the water is evaporated remove from heat and slice the sausages..
- Remove the casing from the salami and pepperoni. Slice them both leave the pepperoni slices whole. Mince the salami slices..
- Drain the heart of palms. Where I come from here in central Florida, we usually call this swamp cabbage and cook it down with salt pork and simmer in milk. After you drain them slice them up and caramelize them a bit..
- Chop the bacon and fry leave the drippings for the tomato sauce..
- Add the tomato sauce and sauce ingredients to the bacon drippings..
- Dice the tomatoes and add everything to the pot except the cheeses. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Get the cheeses at room temperature. After the soup has simmered for 20 minutes let it rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add cheeses to the bottom of your bowl. Add soup on top. Give it a stir. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
It's just three ingredients and a quick blitz in the blender. The best way to avoid a pizza pitfall is pre-cooking your toppings. Here's how we look at it—treat each topping as a separate entity, making sure it's cooked and seasoned. Top each serving. cheese and a pinch of basil. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos.