How to Prepare Yummy Chicken Biriyani
Chicken Biriyani. #chickenbiryani #kalyanibiryani #biryanirecipe chicken biryani, biryani recipe, chicken to make, chicken biryani recipe, best biryani recipe, restaurant style biryani, dhaba stlye chicken biryani. Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals.
Chicken Biryani is one of the more complicated rice dishes in Indian/pakistani cooking. Being quite an amateur cook I still managed to cook up a feast with this single dish and my hubby is still licking his. This stovetop version of the well-known Indian rice dish is made with chicken and seasoned with turmeric and ginger. You can have Chicken Biriyani using 36 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Biriyani
- Prepare of # For rice.
- You need 300 gram of Basmati rice.
- It’s 1 litres of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 8 of black pepper corn.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need of #.
- It’s of # For chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 2 of no peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamoms.
- It’s 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s of Marination of chicken.
- It’s 600 gms of chicken.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need 1 of large onion (golden fry).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli pwd.
- You need 1 cup of dahi.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of large onion (golden fry).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs (optional).
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s leaves of Mint.
Hyderabadi biryani: Maybe the most well known type of biryani. Rich and spicy, it's traditionally made with goat meat, but can be made with chicken. Making a chicken biryani is a lengthy. Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations.
Chicken Biriyani step by step
- In a pan heat oil then some ghee and once it heats well, add garam masala and peeled potatoes and cook until the potatoes turn golden brown.
- Marinate the chicken by adding yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, fried onions and tomatoes mix it nicely..
- Add the marinated chicken into the pan and mix it well, then add some water.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on medium flame till its done.
- In a pan add ghee and oil once it heats up add garam masala,lower the flame and add water and salt..
- Add the washed and soaked rice to the boiling water and let it cook on high flame. When it's 3/4th cooked drain the rice.
- Place two boiled eggs and rice into the chicken and cover with lid on it and cook it on high flame for 8 minutes and low flame for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with fried onions, fresh mint and fresh onion..
- Our Chicken Biryani is ready to be served.
However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner. This chicken biryani recipe has been one of the most requested reader recipes and I'm so excited to share it with you today. I had never made chicken biryani before I decided to share this recipe. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food.