Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Green Curry
Chicken Green Curry. The Thai green curry paste ingredients are an epic flavour combo that won't disappoint. Thai Green Curry Chicken (Easy Recipe). Gordon Ramsay Shows How To Make An Easy Curry At Home
Delicious and easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce. This easy green curry is made with chicken, coconut milk, fresh herbs, and lime. You'll have a stunning dish to admire, smell, and taste! You can cook Chicken Green Curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Green Curry
- Prepare of Curry Paste.
- You need 1 cup of thai basil.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 15 of thai green chillies.
- Prepare 10 of lime leaves.
- It’s 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Chicken green curry.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Prepare 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Prepare 8 stalks of celery diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Traditional Green Curry recipes use a whole chicken that's chopped up, but I like using boneless skin-on chicken thighs because they strike a good balance between convenience. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry. We'll first pound the green curry paste by hand.
Chicken Green Curry instructions
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
Green curry is usually made with chicken or beef, but also with fish dumplings. Our recipe uses the classic addition of chicken and has all the easy instructions to make the curry paste from scratch. Green curry is a central Thai variety of curry. The name "green" curry derives from the color of the dish, which comes from green chillies. The "sweet" in the Thai name (wan means 'sweet') refers to the particular color green itself and not to the taste of the curry.