Recipe: Perfect Pizza Balls
Pizza Balls. Transform a can of biscuit dough into easy, cheesy pizza rolls. Sausage pizza balls make a great appetizer or snack. They're like whole pizzas that can be popped into your mouth in a single bite!
Top the pizza with your favorite toppings. Fried pizza balls are easy to make with store-bought dough. Each one is stuffed with pepperoni and So I decided to make him his fried pizza, but in a much less messy form. You can have Pizza Balls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Balls
- It’s 1 packages of cheese (block) colby/monterey jack and cheddar.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 60 each of pepperoni 2 per pizza ball.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce.
- You need 3 packages of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
I made pizza balls much like. Pizza Balls: I'm an experimental cook. I like to trying out new things, and creating my own recipes. I've cooked it a few times before, but have recently perfected the recipe.
Pizza Balls instructions
- slice cheese into about 28 slices..
- flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top..
- gather edges of biscuit to form balls and secure top of roll..
- line pizza balls in greased 9×13 pan. Brush with beaten egg..
- sprinkle with parmesan, italian seasoning, and garlic powder..
- bake at 425 Fahrenheit. for 18-20 min. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping!.
Pizza balls are an easy to. These pizza balls have quickly become one of my little ones favorites. Dare I say, maybe even over I dig these Pizza Balls. These pizza balls are crispy outside, pillowy inside, a very pizza appetizer bites. Super easy pizza bites, that freezes very well for a handy afterschool snack or an appetizer for your next gathering.