Recipe: Tasty Pull Apart Pizza Bites
Pull Apart Pizza Bites. This recipe is extremely popular and liked by many when you use the pizza dough in a can. I'm getting mixed reviews for the biscuits so if this is your first time making it. Everyone loves pizza! 🍕 But have you ever tried these Pull-Apart Pizza Bites?
Dress with the toppings you like from your favorite pizza. I am all about easy meals that please my family. It's everyone's favorite and the kids love to have as. You can have Pull Apart Pizza Bites using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Pizza Bites
- You need 2 of Pillsbury Pizza crust cut in bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of pepperoni slices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 of tbp Italian seasoning.
Y'all check out this is a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza – think pizza monkey bread. The best part is you can customize it with your favorite pizza toppings! Pizza pull-apart bread is changing everything you feel about crust. Roll out pizza crust on a floured work surface.
Pull Apart Pizza Bites step by step
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and toss or stir until they are well mixed. Pour everything into a greased bundt pan..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After removing from oven place a large plate on top of bundt pan and carefully flip contents from the pan to the plate. This will leave a ring in the center of your pizza bread..
- For an attractive dip/appetizer place a small dipping container in the center of the pizza bites with pizza sauce in it..
- Pull off a bite, dip in the sauce and eat!.
Spoon a thin layer of pizza sauce and top with garlic. Trim sides so you have a clean square. If you are new to the Ketogenic diet or maybe want to learn a bit more about it, read this article here to get you started Note: We served this Keto Pull Apart Pizza Bread with a side of Rao's sauce! (this sauce is not calculated in the nutritional label below). Tagsdough, freezer friendly, mozzarella, Pepperoni, pizza, Pizza Bites, Pizza Dough, snacksShare itHave you ever had a recipe bookmarked, waiting for an occasion to make it? The ultimate shareable appetizer: pull-apart bread.