Recipe: Appetizing Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti
You can have Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti
- Prepare of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of spicy ground Italian pork sausage.
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of yellow onion; small dice.
- Prepare of fresh rosemary; minced.
- It’s of fresh oregano; minced.
- It’s of crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves; minced.
- It’s of merlot.
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- It’s of large pinch sugar.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare of parsley; minced.
- Prepare of merlot-parmesean cheese.
- Prepare of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti instructions
- Heat a large saucepot with no oil..
- Add ground beef, pork, and onions. Season with rosemary, thyme, oregano, crushed pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- When meat is nearly browned, add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add red wine and bay leaf. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add tomatoes. Stir. Bring to a simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour..
- Remove bay leaf. Add sugar and vinegar. Cook 2 minutes..
- Toss noodles with about 3/4 of the cheese and just enough sauce to cover. Ladle more sauce atop to serve as desired..
- Garnish with basil and remaining cheese..
- Variations; Savory, beef stock, tomato paste, bell peppers, paprika, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, ham, capers, heavy cream, eggplant, fennel, olives, saffron, spinach, balsamic, port wine, worcestershire sauce, sage, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, sherry.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)