Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili
Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili. Add in your favorite meat, or leave it out for a tasty vegetarian option! Before I met Mountain Man, I had never eaten venison. Once we got married, we always tried to choose healthy meats: ground turkey, lean ground beef…however, when.
Can also be made with ground beef or turkey. Tastes a lot like Wendy's chili! My first try at venison chili in the crock pot. You can cook Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili
- You need 1 lb of venison shank steaks.
- Prepare 2 lb of venison – ground.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Bratwurst.
- It’s 12 medium of tomatoes or 2- 28 oz whole peeled cans.
- It’s 1 can of Red Beans 15.5 oz can.
- It’s 1 can of Navy Beans 15.5 oz can.
- You need 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn 15.25 oz can.
- It’s 2 large of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 packages of Sazon Goya Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 3 dash of Tobasco.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Paste 6 oz can.
- Prepare 12 of Jalapenos (optional).
- It’s 2 of Ghost Peppers (very optional).
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
I Hope everyone else enjoys IT as well. Crock-Pot Venison Shoulder Roastdeerrecipes.online. onions, black pepper, olive oil, salt, Granny Smith apples, venison. The venison pot roast & vegetables come out super tender! Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters!
Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili step by step
- Using a large frying pan, sautee the steaks and brats on medium heat..
- If useing garden tomatoes. Preheat oven to 350. Cut tomatoes in half and place them cut side down onto oiled cookie sheet. Drizzle oil onto tomatoes and sprinkle with salt. Roast in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove steaks at medium doneness leaving the brats and juices. Sautee the ground venison until medium..
- Cut steaks into 1/2" pieces and put into crockpot. Add ground venison and all the cooking juices. (Venison is very lean so it is juices not fat). Leave alone for 10 minutes so the meat reassorbs the juices..
- Sautee brats longer until slightly charred. Then slice into 1/2" pieces and add to crockpot.
- Take tomatoes out of oven. Using two forks, so you don't burn yourself, peel skin off and discard. Pour all juices and tomatoes into crockpot..
- Chop the peppers into 1/2" pieces and put into crockpot. Drain beans and corn and put them into crockpot..
- Add remaining ingredients except paste and stir till combined..
- Heat on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. I enjoy this chili over a slice of corn bread..
- After halfway cooking you can add paste if chili is too thin. Also can add jalapenos and/or your favorite hot sauce to heat things up..
CrockPot Venison Stew is a delicious high fiber, low fat, gluten free soup. This tasty stew is chock full of good for you venison and veggies and beans. You are here: Home » Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes » CrockPot Venison Stew Recipe with Instant Pot Instructions. This chili is great for cold fall days and watching football with friends with a few beers. Crockpot Venison Stew is a hearty and flavorful recipe made with deer meat that is slow cooked to perfection.