How to Make Appetizing (Venison) Chili
(Venison) Chili. If venison is not available, substitute ground sirloin. Garnish with reduced-fat sour cream and/or reduced-fat shredded cheddar, if desired. Venison Chili. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
The absolute best venison chili recipe right here. This delicious venison chili is perfect for using up some of that ground venison in your freezer, especially on those cold winter nights. Being such a wonderful lean meat we expecially enjoy chili with it. You can cook (Venison) Chili using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Venison) Chili
- It’s 1 pound of ground venison.
- You need 1 packet of chili spices or use the spices in your pantry.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Bush’s Chili Beans (or whatever beans you like).
- You need of Chili toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onion, Fritos.
Here is our version of Venison Chili. (I use my own canned tomatoes and salsa). Whether competing in the office chili cook off or just making a pot to warm you up on a cold And around here, a cold day afield means one thing. Serve chili and cornbread with dollops of sour cream, lime zest and fresh cilantro leaves. Chili Cornbread Venison Recipes Cornmeal Grain Recipes Main Dish.
(Venison) Chili step by step
- Cook bell pepper and onion in a little olive oil in a large pot. I used half of 2 bell peppers..
- Once the vegetables are going, brown the meat WITH the spices down in a cast iron skillet of rippling hot olive oil..
- Add the meat into the pot once it’s browned and the vegetables are soft. Add the can of tomato sauce and beans..
- Let it all simmer (while you make some buttermilk cornbread) for maybe an hour..
- Serve with desired toppings..
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! I love a good chili recipe. This venison chili is the perfect bowl of warm, comforting, and hearty chili to use that ground venison. There must be a bazillion different versions of venison chilie. I found this one recently and was blown away by the complexity of the flavors.