Recipe: Perfect Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce
Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce. Stirring olive oil into the spaghetti sauce at the end of the cooking time smoothes out the sharp flavor of the tomato. Your sauce should be at a simmer/low boil. Finally add Worcestershire sauce, and Parmesan cheese (Romano works as well) and chopped green olives if desired.
Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package. Mama's Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is simple and easy to make. Made with RAGÚ sauce and ground beef, enjoy a delicious meal that tastes just like Mama's. You can have Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of ground hot italian sausage.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s of white onion.
- It’s of chopped garlic.
- You need of diced tomatos.
- It’s of sliced olives.
- You need of favorite marinara sauce.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of butter.
Chunky Spaghetti Sauce will be the perfect addition to your next pasta dinner! Simple ingredients, complex flavors, and easy to make! Serve my Chunky Spaghetti Sauce over noodles with side salad or spinach. WINTER Chunky GARDEN SPAGHETTI SAUCESeasonal Holiday Recipe Exchange.
Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce instructions
- Saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic in butter.
- Brown and crumble meats.
- Add meats to vegetables.
- Add diced tomato, and sliced olives.
- Pour in marinara sauce and add seasonings.
- Simmer 45 minutes to an hour or until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Serve over noodles.
Spaghetti Sauce From Fresh TomatoesMy Man's Belly. red wine vinegar, whole grain spaghetti. Pour Ragu spaghetti sauce over meat, spreading out evenly.. Cut spaghetti squash in half and clean. stuffed with spaghetti sauce. It's rich, meaty, a cinch to make, and it can be frozen and used on spaghetti, in lasagna, on top of garlic bread, or over the top of ricotta-stuffed pasta shells. Spaghetti Squash Gratins with Chunky Tomato Sauce.