Recipe: Delicious Chicken Florentine Pasta
Chicken Florentine Pasta. In case you're wondering what in the world "florentine" means. We turned Chicken Florentine into our new favorite pasta dinner. Add the spinach, tomatoes, chicken, cooked pasta and Parmesan shavings to the skillet.
Sliced sautéed chicken breasts with spinach, garlic, white wine, cream, pesto, and pasta. This creamy chicken florentine pasta recipe is an easy and tasty weeknight recipe that the whole family will love. On the table in half an hour. You can have Chicken Florentine Pasta using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Florentine Pasta
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of garlic , finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of flatleaf parsley , finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Cup of mushrooms fresh , sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of white onion , chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of red bell pepper , chopped.
- You need 2 Cups of spinach , frozen , chopped thawed.
- It’s 1 Cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of parmesan cheese , finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of cheddar cheese sharp , finely grated.
- You need 2 can of chicken Campbell soup , small.
- Prepare 5 Cups of pasta cooked.
- You need 1 Cup of chicken , roasted and cut into pieces.
- It’s To Taste of salt.
- You need To Taste of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of oregano , dried.
- It’s of butter to coat the baking dish.
- Prepare To Taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of cheese Parmsan.
Chicken Florentine Pasta, an easy creamy chicken and pasta dinner recipe with bowtie pasta coated in lightened-up fresh spinach Florentine Sauce and black pepper chicken. Why You'll Love this Healthy Chicken Pasta: Sautéed chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach tossed in a decadently creamy Florentine sauce. This quick, delicious dinner tastes super decadent. Keywords: sun dried tomato pasta, chicken florentine pasta, chicken pasta.
Chicken Florentine Pasta step by step
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet, and add the red chilli flakes, chopped garlic and white onion. stir over medium heat till translucent..
- Add the mushrooms, red bell pepper and flat leaf parsley. stir till cooked..
- Add the chopped spinach, making sure that you squeeze out all the water from it before adding it to the skillet..
- When the vegetables are nearly cooked (about 5 minutes) season with salt, pepper and oregano..
- Take it off the heat, set aside till cooled to room temperature..
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, but not till al-dente. drain it 2 – 3 minutes before al-dente stage, because it will continue to cook in the oven..
- In a deep mixing bowl, combine the blended cottage cheese, parmesan and cheddar. mix well..
- Add the campbell soup to this and stir well to incorporate..
- Add the pieces of roasted chicken (you can use grilled if you like, either way is fine). make sure the chicken is boneless, and cut into bite size pieces..
- Add the cooked vegetables, mix well..
- Add the pasta, and mix well to combine. the sauce should coat the pasta well, and the vegetable sand chicken pieces should be evenly spread through the pasta..
- Rub the baking dish of your choice (glass or ceramic) with the butter..
- Place the prepared pasta into the dish, and top it with the reserved parmesan and cheddar..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees C for about 25 – 30 minutes, till the cheese on top has melted and is bubbly and golden..
- Remove from the oven, let rest for 5 – 10 minutes. serve with a side of fresh salad..
Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. You are going to love this easy recipe for chicken and roast vegetable florentine Pasta. While the chicken and vegetables are roasting, cook the pasta following the packet instructions. This Creamy Chicken Florentine with a creamy sauce and spinach is pure comfort food for days when you This is a simple chicken Florentine recipe where chicken is simmered in a creamy wine and. In fact, I had pasta in mind the day I bought this chicken.