Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza
Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza. Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza – turn pizza night into something new by topping it with spaghetti and meatballs! Do you ever get stuck in a rut with dinner?
Pizza and spaghetti are (arguably) two of the most delicious foods out there, so why not combine them into one amazing dish? Cheese's Now Has a Spaghetti and Meatball Topped Pizza Because Why Not. Pizza and spaghetti are meant to be. You can have Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza
- Prepare of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed to room temperature.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of garlic bread seasoning.
- It’s of spaghetti.
- It’s of spaghetti sauce pizza or.
- It’s of sausage ground Italian.
- Prepare of mozzarella fresh , cubed.
- Prepare of basil fresh.
Toss hot, drained pasta with a few ladles of the sauce and grated cheese. Place pasta on dinner plates and top with meatballs and sauce and extra grated cheese. The new Spaghetti & Meatball Pizza consists of a traditional hand-stretched pizza crust topped with spaghetti noodles, mozzarella, marinara sauce and meatballs. While both dishes are Italian in origin, each has become a staple for many American consumers.
Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza instructions
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine dinner rolls or Texas rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic bread seasoning. Pre-bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes..
- Boil pasta as package instructs, let drain and toss with sauce. Form sausage into 18 meatballs. Brown in frying pan over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from pan and let drain on paper towels..
- Spread spaghetti evenly over top of pizza crust. Place meatballs and cubed cheese on top of spaghetti. Bake at 375°F 10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted. Garnish with fresh basil..
Great for pasta and pizza lovers and pasta related projects. Spaghetti and Meatballs is a favorite in our household. Homecooked Spaghetti and Meatballs with meaty marina sauce. Spaghetti and Meatballs will make anyone smile. I love—I mean love—making spaghetti and meatballs.