How to Prepare Delicious Sardine Sandwich
Sardine Sandwich. Simple and mouthwatering sardine recipe for a sandwich that will satisfy your taste buds and crave for more. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. King Oscar Simple Sardine Sandwich with tiny and delicate brisling sardines is a Norwegian open-face sandwich recipe classic.
Another easy and not-scary option if you're trying to ease your way into enjoying Briny sardines get added intensity from fresh onion and Dijon mustard in this open-face sandwich. Sandwiches are often easy to prepare but this sardine sandwich is exceptionally easy and freaking In Singapore and Malaysia, these sardine sandwiches are commonly sold instead of the usual. These Scandinavian Sardine Sandwiches are fast, easy, affordable, and nutritious! You can have Sardine Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sardine Sandwich
- It’s of Sliced breads.
- It’s of Caramelised onions(optional).
- You need of Tomatoes sliced.
- It’s of Peppers sliced(optional).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sardine.
- Prepare of Sweet corn.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s cube of Seasoning.
- You need of Boiled eggs (sliced).
Sardine sandwiches are a type of dish that is made by putting small, oily fish between two slices of Sardine sandwiches are especially popular as snacks in countries like Malaysia and Cambodia. Download Sardine sandwich stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Find sandwich sardine stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. This spicy sardine sandwich make a great breakfast or brunch idea.
Sardine Sandwich instructions
- Rinse everything needed and slice the cucumber, tomatoes, onions and cooked eggs… Set aside.
- Toast the bread on one side per bread or use a fry pan to heat one side of each slice bread until crispy…
- Place pan on heat, add 1 tablespoons vegetable oil. Add the sliced onions and cook on low heat. Add seasoning cube to the onions..
- Get a small bowl, add the sardine, add sweet corns, pepper, caramelised onions, add mayonnaise as desired. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Get a toasted sliced bread, smear the not toasted side with butter, add sliced eggs on top of the buttered part, add cucumber or whatever vegetable you're using..
- Get a another bread and add the mayonnaise mix thoroughly on one side. Bring together with the other vegetable part and your sandwich is ready…..
- Serve with hot tea or chilled juice….
Spicy Sardine Sandwich – African Recipe. Weil demonstrates how to make this dish, Sardine or Kipper Sandwich Spread in his healthy kitchen. This sandwich toast is both fruity and fishy. The uncanny meeting of the ingredients for the filling of this sandwich toast should definitely be watched out for. The taste is new in a positive way.