Recipe: Perfect Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna
Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! A classic lasagna made easy from Delish.com. Using the remaining marinara, spread a thin layer on the bottom of the crock pot.
Easy Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe: Cookin' Cris' Dishes. Cook long enough to get it warm. Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker. You can have Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna
- It’s of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- It’s of onion (chopped).
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- It’s of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of parmesan.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses. This classic dish is prepared in a slow cooker with layers of ground beef, lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Be the first to rate & review! CROCKPOT LASAGNA is my favorite way to get this classic Italian dish on the table!
Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna step by step
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..
Crock pot lasagna layers just like traditional lasagna. This popular crock pot lasagna is made with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese and ground beef. You won't believe it came out of a slow cooker. The ingredients are layered and slow cooked to perfection. If you're skeptical about using broken, uncooked lasagna noodles, try the recipe; you'll be surprised.