Recipe: Yummy Baked Tuna loaf
Baked Tuna loaf.
You can cook Baked Tuna loaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Tuna loaf
- It’s of loaf mixture.
- You need of canned tuna in spring water.
- You need of dill infused oil.
- Prepare of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of crushed potato chips plain.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of onion chopped finely.
- You need of sage.
- It’s of rosemary oil.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of topping.
- You need of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of butter, melted.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
Baked Tuna loaf step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the loaf and mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan spray with nonstick spray add the loaf mixture add topping ingredients to top bake for 40-50 minutes till done let sit 5-7 minutes then slice and serve.
- Nattesjel's recipe inspired me to make this version of her recipe she has graciously allowed me to modify from her recipe many thanks to her https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354196-tuna-loaf.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)