Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Egg and sardine sandwich
Egg and sardine sandwich. Sack Lunch: Sardine-and-Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe. Healthy and delicious recipes from Serious Eats. Give the sardines to the cat and order a pizza"), this could be a good gateway sardine dish.
Sardines are one of the highly nutritious fishes for growing children (read why here). I also have a chart showing the nutrition that are derived from egg, though emphasis was more on the yolk, which is the main 'koko' as far as eating egg is concerned. Spread the sardines on one side of the bread. You can cook Egg and sardine sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and sardine sandwich
- You need Slices of bread (I used 6 slices).
- It’s of Sardine.
- It’s of Egg(boiled).
- You need of Onions and fresh pepper.
- It’s of Seasoning and salt.
- You need of Milk (liquid).
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Blueband.
Spread the egg slices on the other side of the spread. Breakfast Egg and Tomato Sardine Sandwich. This glorious 'wich is totally flexible. Personally, I love a runny yoke.
Egg and sardine sandwich instructions
- In a clean bowl break eggs (depending on d quantity of the bread) add little milk and a pinch of salt whisk and set aside..
- Wash and grate your onions and pepper, in a pan add a little oil, grated onion n pepper wit seasoning of your choice fry a bit and add your sardine marsh, stir and let it fry a bit den put it down.
- In a separate clean bowl mash your boiled eggs then add the sardine mixture 2 it and mix well, set aside.
- Put a pan on fire and add little oil bring your bread slices and the whisked egg put the bread in the egg(not all the sides the one below bottom of the bread and the cover top of the bread) and put in the oil remove wen golden brown. Bring the bread take one slice and spread blueband n sardine mixture cover with the other slice of bread and cut in a triangle shape. Serve wit tea or drink of your choice #chefRabi#.
It creates a sauce for each bite and, let's face it, it presents the money shot for any breakfast sandwich photo shoot. Keep in mind that it's important to be careful with eggs. If you like a runny yoke. It is a nice change from tuna, egg, and all the other sandwiches that are around. This is an easy and quick recipe!