How to Cook Perfect Mixed Mushroom Salad
Mixed Mushroom Salad. Toss majority of the dressing with mushrooms in a large bowl, set aside. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, season with pepper. Mix button, Swiss brown and oyster mushrooms with garlic and thyme in a roasting pan; drizzle with oil.
A platter of mushroom salad entices with layers of bright flavor — sliced mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, or other types you enjoy), peppery arugula and bitter radicchio, and salty Parmesan. Marinated Mixed Mushroom Salad is what I ate for breakfast this morning. You're probably thinking I posted the wrong picture. You can cook Mixed Mushroom Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Mushroom Salad
- You need 100 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 g of Swiss Brown Mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 g of Portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fresh finely chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Layer the salad:.
- You need 1 Cup of Red &Green Cos Mix (diced).
- It’s 2 Cups of Mesculin Salad (diced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Feta Crumbled.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Basil (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Toasted pinenuts.
But, no, I am a mushroom lover. I bought beautiful Cremini mushrooms at the Philadelphia Reading Terminal Market and I knew what I was going to use them This is a warm salad: cooked mushrooms poured over mixed greens. The warm mushrooms are supposed to wilt the lettuce a bit. I use the pre-packaged mixed colorful lettuce.
Mixed Mushroom Salad instructions
- On a BBQ cook the mushrooms and flavorings (Paprika, Garlic & Parsley) in a foil dish.
- Layer the salad with above ingredients..
A different salad, but a good one that is done in no time if you want to try something new. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and olives; toss to coat. Uncover; simmer until any juices evaporate.