Recipe: Delicious Okra and Mushroom Salad
Okra and Mushroom Salad. Okra salad with oyster mushroom and tofu skin, a healthy vegan salad for this hot summer. A typical Japanese cuisine style salad dressing with dashi stock. Dried shiitake mushroom and Chinese sausage are two of the most common ingredients used for making Chinese food.
Unique okra salad with collard greens recipe that can be prepared quickly for an easy weeknight salad or as a holiday side dish. Okra and collard greens in a salad together are a really green and delicious thing. This dish works as a side dish, but pairs well with flank steak for a main entree. You can have Okra and Mushroom Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra and Mushroom Salad
- It’s 10 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 10-15 of Okra.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ~ more to taste salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oli.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame.
This is a fried okra salad with bacon, onion, and tomato in a tangy vinegar dressing. Frozen okra makes it easy to enjoy year-round. In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, corn oil, and vinegar until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the salad, and toss to coat.
Okra and Mushroom Salad step by step
- Cut mushrooms and fry with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and season with lemon juice and soy sauce..
- Boil Okra in salt water and cut..
- Put seasoning and mix all. Garnish with green onion and sesame..
Okra is also called as Bhindi or Bhendi in Hindi. This dish has variety of names Bhindi masala, Okra masala, Kadai bhindi, Bhindi do pyaza , Bhindi Subzi. This is a simple dish tastes great with hot Indian flat breads and mild pulao. Okra is not just for Gumbo! We eat okra in Japan, too.