How to Cook Delicious Asparagus and Mushroom Salad
Asparagus and Mushroom Salad. Steam the asparagus for three to five minutes, depending on how thick the stalks are. It should be tender but still have some bite. Rinse with cold water, and drain for a minute on a kitchen towel.
Add the cooked asparagus, roasted peppers, onion, and tomatoes to the mushrooms. Cover and refrigerate until the salad is cold. Toss the salad with enough vinaigrette to coat, and season to taste with salt and pepper. You can have Asparagus and Mushroom Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Mushroom Salad
- You need 10 of stalks Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of pack Mushrooms (preferably button).
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes (or a tomato).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ●Grainy mustard.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
Mound the salad on a platter. Remove mushrooms from sauce with slotted spoon and set aside. To serve, toss the mushrooms, spinach leaves, red pepper, red onion, and asparagus. Plate this salad mix, and drizzle with the citrus sauce.
Asparagus and Mushroom Salad instructions
- Chop the mushrooms into 2-3 mm thick slices. Cook the asparagus in boiling water. Diagonally cut them into 4-5 cm lengths..
- Combine the ● ingredients. Once the asparagus cools, combine with the mushrooms, and mix evenly with the ● dressing..
- Add the cherry tomatoes after cutting them in half. Season with salt and pepper and serve..
Cook asparagus in boiling salted water until crisp-tender; drain and rinse in cold water. Combine cream, paprika, salt, pepper and remaining lemon juice; whisk until smooth. Pour over mushrooms; toss to coat. Line a large serving platter with romaine. With a sharp knife, cut asparagus diagonally into very thin slices and transfer to a large bowl.