How to Cook Delicious Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil
Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil. An easy and delicious way to preserve cherry tomatoes, by slow roasting them with garlic and herbs, then storing in olive oil. Olive oil: Extra-virgin olive oil is the most flavorful. Add a tasty dressing made of olive oil.
This cherry tomato salad recipe is undeniably simple, but that doesn't mean it won't blow you away. Thanks to a few tricks, you'll be making the best salad in no time! In truth, we're merely talking about tomatoes with salt, vinegar, pepper, and olive oil. You can cook Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil
- You need 1 of and 1/2 Turnips.
- You need 1 of Turnip greens.
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ◎ Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of ◎ Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎ Coarsely ground black pepper.
This tomato salad with red onions and fresh herbs couldn't be any simpler to make. Keeping in line with the simplicity theme, this salad is dressed plainly with salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. The key to the juiciness of this salad is letting it sit at room temperature before serving, which gives the salt a. pints cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved. With machine running, add garlic clove to processor through feed tube and process until finely chopped; turn off machine.
Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil instructions
- Peel the skin from the turnips, chop into 1 to 1 1/2 cm cubes, and the greens into 5 mm lengths. Put the turnips and greens into a bowl, sprinkle on salt, then let sit..
- When the water has been drawn out and the turnip and greens are tender, lightly squeeze to drain the water..
- Toss the turnips and greens together with halved tomatoes and dress with the combined ◎ ingredients..
Warm spinach and chicken Cajun salad. Red cabbage and cherry tomato salad. Glazed courgettes and yams on rocket. Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad with Olives + Dill is a perfect summer side dish recipe for using up an overabundance of garden fresh produce! Green Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe.