Recipe: Delicious Mushroom Salad
Mushroom Salad. Warm salads used to be common on restaurant menus, but their popularity has waned, for no good reason. This terrific salad is made with warm mushrooms. Mushrooms are versatile, easy-to-cook and nutritious.
Top oyster-mushroom-salad recipes just for you. See more ideas about Mushroom salad, Stuffed mushrooms, Healthy recipes. A warm wilted spinach salad, topped with caramelized mushrooms, salty feta, and crispy bacon! You can cook Mushroom Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Salad
- You need of Quantity.
- It’s 20 of Button mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Onion large sliced.
- It’s 1 of cucumber medium de-seeded and chopped.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley finely choppe.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Lime juice.
- It’s 5 half of olives Pitted green cut into.
- Prepare 5 half of black olives Pitted cut into.
- It’s 3 of garlic arlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 7 – 8 of basil Fresh leave.
Wash mushrooms, capsicum, spring onions and parsley thoroughly. Chop capsicum, spring onions and parsley finely. In a small bowl, mix parsley, vinaigrette, salt and pepper thoroughly. In a salad bowl, place mushroom, capsicum and spring onions.
Mushroom Salad step by step
- Wash,wipe clean with a damp paper towel, remove stems and finely slice the mushrooms, heat a non stick pan, sauté mushrooms and chopped garlic together in 1 tbsp olive oil for 2 mins. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Peel, deseed and slice the cucumber, deseed and cut the tomatoes into quarters..
- Take a bowl add the sliced onion, cucumber, cooled mushrooms and garlic, black and green olives, quartered tomatoes and mix..
- For the dressing, take 2 tbsp olive oil in a bowl, add lime juice, salt, crushed black peppercorns and mix. Tear fresh basil leaves, add chopped parsley and mix..
- Add the dressing and toss the salad, serve immediately or chilled.
This is a warm salad: cooked mushrooms poured over mixed greens. Warm Mushroom Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our most trusted Mushroom Salad recipes. Sliced mushrooms and lentils pair up for a powerhouse salad that doesn't skimp on protein, fiber, or — thanks to plenty of lemon and garlic — flavor. Here, we sauté them until deeply golden brown, then pair their savory flavor with hearty kale leaves and a nutty sherry vinegar dressing.