Recipe: Yummy Black Chickpea salad with Basil Curd Dressing
Black Chickpea salad with Basil Curd Dressing. Dips, Dressings, and Sauces · Salads. We're nuts about this Healthy Chickpea Salad with Basil Vinaigrette Dressing! Quick, easy, and oh so delicious, this vegetarian bean salad is ready to rock your plate!.
Big Fat Greek Salad – Food Wishes. Quinoa & Chickpea Summer Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing. Variations: add spices as desired, such as basil or cumin while blending to vary flavours. You can have Black Chickpea salad with Basil Curd Dressing using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Chickpea salad with Basil Curd Dressing
- You need 1 cup of Black Chickpea boiled.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 of Turnip (Shaljum).
- It’s Leaves of Few Fresh Basil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Corns.
- It’s of Few pieces of Croutons.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Feta Cheese Crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
Garnish with fresh mint, cilantro or parsley. Curds and paneer enrich this tangy salad with more protein and also calcium, while coriander and mint increase its vitamin A content. Mint and curd make for a refreshing dressing. Chick peas and Paneer add to the protein quotient.
Black Chickpea salad with Basil Curd Dressing instructions
- Boil Black Chickpeas (kaly chany) to tender. Cut Tomato,Cucumber, Red Bell Pepper, Carrot, Onion, Turnip (Shaljm) in dice. Boil Corn till soft. Mix all together in a deep bowl. Blend curd with salt,green chilli and fresh basil leaves (if fresh not available use dried basil).Mix 1 tsp oil in salad. Take 2 bread sl8ces and roughly break them in bite size pieces. Fry in oil (croutons).take small piece of Feta cheese and make crumbs..
- Mix All vegies in a deep bowl with black chickpeas. Pour Olive oil on salad. Place croutons in bowl. Sprinkle feta cheese crumbs over it. Serve Chill with Basil Curd Dressing.Enjoy.
A delicious middle eastern chickpea salad with black beans. This grain and gluten free salad is packed with protein and perfect for lunch! In a separate large bowl, toss chickpeas, black beans, red onion, tomatoes, basil, parsley and mint together. Chickpeas go a bit rogue in this pepperoni, lemon zest, and Parmesan-stippled salad—the perfect option for an oven-free, summertime side. In this salty, savory bean salad, pepperoni, Parmesan, and a trio of fresh herbs team up for a perfect summertime side.