How to Cook Tasty Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing
Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing. Typically, broccoli salad is made with a heavy mayo-based salad dressing. Well, good because I will teach you how to make salad dressing with greek yogurt AND there are many greek yogurt recipes and healthy greek yogurt salad dressing you can try. The broccoli salad I crave is the classic broccoli salad with bacon, raisins, red onion, and a sweet mayo dressing.
This version of broccoli slaw salad, with honey-mustard yogurt dressing and the tartness of lime, makes a perfect side dish for grilled beef, chicken or fish. In a mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Add the broccoli slaw, raisins and peanuts, and toss gently until all ingredients. You can have Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing
- You need 250 gr of fresh broccoli.
- It’s 4-6 of small mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 handful of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried wild garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 of low fat greek plain yogurt.
- Prepare 3 of hardboiled eggs.
Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing. Five creamy Yogurt Salad Dressings made with NO MAYONNAISE! Oil Free Honey Mustard Dressing – take my favourite Honey Mustard Dressing and switch all the oil with yogurt = same creamy lusciousness. This creamy honey-mustard salad dressing recipe is lightened up with Greek yogurt.
Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing instructions
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes, cool and peel. Cut broccoli into little florets, boil them for about 5 minutes..
- Drain broccoli put into a bowl. Cook the tomato down until it is almost dry, (I do this in microwave, takes about 5 minutes. Make sure you make a few cuts into the tomato and keep mashing it down), add tomato to broccoli..
- Slice the mushrooms add to broccoli, toss about..
- Mix the yogurt, mustard, oil, crushed garlic, dried wild garlic, coriander and pepper. Lift this under the broccoli..
- Toast the sunflower seeds, plate up the salad then sprinkle the seeds over..
This homemade dressing is easy to make, too. I immediately tracked down the owner of the place to ask about it. He said it was a "honey-Dijon vinaigrette with yogurt base" and I. Make your own salad dressing with just plain yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, and celery seed. I like Honey Mustard dressing and I loved how easy this one was to prepare.