Recipe: Perfect Twix Cake
Twix Cake. It's bigger (and better) than the candy bar. Keep the pound cake in its aluminum loaf tin. Press against the tin so that each of the four.
Celebrate with this ultimate Twix cake for a showstopping crowd-pleaser for any occasion! Candy bar inspired layers of chocolate cake, filled with caramel sauce, vanilla frosting and shortcake cookies. The ultimate Twix Cake is here! You can cook Twix Cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twix Cake
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of nescafe.
- Prepare 1 can of thick cream.
- You need 1 envelope of creme caramel (without sugar).
- It’s 1 envelope of powdered whipped cream.
- You need 2 of twix fingers.
Two layers of moist chocolate cake covered in a creamy chocolate caramel buttercream with plenty of Twix Bars and extra caramel sauce. A delicious chocolate layer cake that will delight any Twix lover. Complete with caramel frosting, Twix bars, shortbread cookies and salted caramel Twix Chocolate Layer Cake. The layers of a Twix bar are mimicked in this dramatic-looking cake.
Twix Cake step by step
- make yellow mix as instructed on the box and add the 2 tbsps of nescafe.
- after cake is done leave to cool.
- mix the rest of the ingredients in a blender and ice the cake.
Be sure your cake layer is completely cool before cutting it into thirds so that it will not crumble and fall apart. It's bigger (and better) than the candy bar. Keep the pound cake in its aluminum loaf tin. Press against the tin so that each of the four sides are flush with the pound cake. Twix Cake: The Twix cake all it is, is a huge Twix the perfect size to share with friends and family.