How to Make Yummy Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce.
You can have Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce
- Prepare 4 of 6 ounce skinless Mahi Mahi fillets.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SEASONING FISH.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of FOR GARLIC THYME BUTTER SAUCE.
- You need 1 small of minced shallot.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, cut into cubes.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked white rice, cooked in chicken broth and seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chopped gresh chives and parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of FOR GARINISH.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped chives and parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leavex.
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon, Garlic Thyme Butter Sauce instructions
- Combine all seasoning ingredients except mayonnaise on a plate..
- Brush Mahi fillets on both sides lightly with mayonnaise, dip each fillet in seasoning to coat lightly..
- In a large non stick skillet large enough to hold fish in one layer heat oil, add fish cook about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once, until fish is cooked through. The exact timing depends on the thickkness of the fish. Remove fish to plate and make sauce in pan..
- Add shallot, garlic and broth to skillet bring to a boil and add lemon, pepper, cajun seasoning and hot sauce reduce just a minute or two, turn heat to low and whisk in butter cubes, whisk until melted, add thyme, remove from heat..
- Divide hot rice on plates, top with a fish fillet, divide sauce evenly on each dish. Garnish with fresh herbs..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)