How to Prepare Yummy Snickers Cake
Snickers Cake. Snickers Cake Recipe Be the first to rate & review! The only thing better than a classic chocolate layer cake is one with a boiled caramel frosting with peanuts and even more caramel in the middle. This cake will be at home on the dessert sideboard any time of the year, but it makes an especially good Halloween treat.
A cake reminiscent of a Snickers bar – chocolate cake with a peanut nougat filling, covered in a salted caramel buttercream and topped with a milk chocolate ganache and chopped peanuts. Snickers cake is a delicious chocolate cake recipe that tastes like a Snickers candy bar! In the middle of the cake is a delicious chocolate, caramel and peanut layer that is absolutely incredible. You can cook Snickers Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snickers Cake
- You need 100 grms of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 100 grms of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of ♡Chocolate caramel frosting:.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 2 of snick.
- You need of Whipping cream (optional).
The addition of these ingredients transforms a simple cake mix into a cake that is really incredible, even though it is so simple to make! For convenience, you can use the mini candy bars available in one-pound bags. Melt caramel with milk and margarine. Remove cake from oven and pour caramel mixture over top.
Snickers Cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 (360 F). Sift all dry Ingredients. Flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda..
- Cream butter with caster and brown sugar. Then add eggs and beat well..
- Then add wet mixture into the dry mixture, gently fold untill just combine..
- Pour all better into the cake tin and bake it atleast 25 ton30 min. Insert toothpick and check. Let it cool..
- To make caramel frosting. Beat butter, sifted icing sugar and cocoa powder, (if neccessary then add little milk in it), when it's becomes creamy then mix caramel sauce..
- Cut chocolate spunch and spread chocolate caramel sauce, sprinkle roasted peanuts and cover with another cake layer. Cover all the cake with frosting. Decorate with whipped cream and snickers chocolate bar pieces..
We have always called it "Snickers Cake", but I have also heard it called "Candy Bar Cake" or "Gooey Caramel Cake". whatever it's name is, it's delicious. It doesn't have any frosting, but trust me- it doesn't need it because the middle is full of so much gooey-goodness. Snickers Poke Cake is a chocolate cake poked with holes, caramel sauce drizzled on top topped with whipped cream and Snickers candy bars! SNICKERS POKE CAKE RECIPE I clearly have a thing for candy-inspired cakes. I mean, what's not to love?