Recipe: Appetizing Pork chops with apples and stuffing
Pork chops with apples and stuffing. Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner. Stir in stuffing mix and cranberries. This recipe was good but I made it for a friend who is not bread stuffing eater.
Thank you sherry for this wonderful homemade version of the apples pork and stuffing. Looking for more ways to add my abundant crop of fruit and veggies to every meal this time of year. Apples and pork chops are the perfect dinner pairing. You can cook Pork chops with apples and stuffing using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork chops with apples and stuffing
- You need 2 can (21 oz) of apple pie filling.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 box of pork, chicken or savory herb flavored stuffing.
- It’s 6-9 of boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sage.
Step-up your pork game by stuffing butterfly chops with apples and apple juice-soaked pork stuffing. Apple Stuffed Pork Chops are simple to make and full of fall flavor. This is an easy dinner idea that's good enough to impress guests! Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
Pork chops with apples and stuffing instructions
- Heat oven to 375° f.
- Prepare stuffing as directed and set aside.
- Spray a 13*9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling onto the bottom of dish and sprinkle with cinnamon and mix in.
- Lightly coat pork chops with canola oil and sprinkle with sage, salt, and pepper and lightly brown in a skillet but do not fully cook them.Place lightly browned pork chops in dish..
- Top with stuffing cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30 min..
- Uncover and bake additional 10 min or untill pork chops are cooked through.
This pork chops with apples and onions dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that's perfect for Fall. Place stuffing cubes in dish; stir in gravy. These stuffed pork chops are a hearty dinner recipe guaranteed to satisfy. The savory flavors from the fresh sage, chopped walnuts, and pork chops are complemented by the sweet apples and tart lemon. All Reviews for Stuffed Pork Chops with Apples and Walnuts.