Recipe: Appetizing Apple & Cranberry Stuffing
Apple & Cranberry Stuffing. With Apple Trade In, you can get credit toward a new iPhone when you trade in an eligible Apple Store locations: Qualifying purchases shall receive a discount equal to the value of the eligible Special. Value of your current device may be. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. ВАЖНО!
Apple has updated its use of widgets in macOS Big Sur to make them more visually interesting and useful. Here's how to use the updated versions in the Notification Center. You can cook Apple & Cranberry Stuffing using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple & Cranberry Stuffing
- Prepare 1 1/2 Slices of Bread.
- You need 2 rashers of Smoked streaky Bacon- Get the best quality you can, you'll notice the difference.
- It’s 50 g of Dried Cranberries.
- It’s 50 ml of White Wine or Cider.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 5 leaves of Sage.
- You need Handful of Thyme.
- Prepare 3 of Apples.
Apple & Cranberry Stuffing instructions
- You need the bread to be dry but not too toasted for this so if using fresh bread, turn the oven on at approx. 50c and bake the bread until it is crisp to touch without colouring- this may take 30 minutes.
- Soak the cranberries in the white wine and leave to infuse until needed.
- Finely dice the bacon and add to a cold pan with a touch of olive oil. Bring to a low heat and fry until starting to crisp up.
- Finely dice the onion and add to the pan with a little olive oil after removing the bacon. Fry until the onions begin to caramelise then add the bacon back in and the crushed garlic.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and cranberries and add finely chopped sage and thyme. Cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Core & Peel the apples. Grate two of them and chop the other. Add all to the pan and mix in..
- Finally blitz the toasted bread into crumbs and mix into the rest of the stuffing. Add salt & pepper to taste. Makes quite a light, moist stuffing- perfect for baking in a tray or stuffing into Turkey or Pork.