How to Cook Appetizing Snickers cake
Snickers cake. A lot of you ask me why I am so happy to give away our C&D Bakery recipes. I dunno, I'm just nice I guess! And it would be selfish to keep these amazing.
Snickers Cake, Snickers Cake, Snickers Cake Mix Cookies. This Snickers cake is made filled with caramel and peanuts on the inside! My chocolate Snickers cake is packed, stacked and all that with chocolate, nuts, caramel and marshmallow filling! You can have Snickers cake using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snickers cake
- Prepare 225 Grams of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 350 Grams of Caster Sugar.
- You need 85 Grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of soda Bi carbonate of.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 250 Millilitres of Milk.
- Prepare 125 Millilitres of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 250 Millilitres of water , boiling.
- You need 1 tin of condensed milk.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Butter salted ,.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/3 Cups of peanuts , raw , skinned.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sugar Dermerara.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of Dark Chocolate.
Snickers candy bar cake from scratch recipe! Snickers cake consists of chocolate cake layers, caramel buttercream, peanut nougat & chocolate ganache glaze. Top cake with semi sweet chocolate chips. In a well chilled bowl, using chilled Gently stir in the chopped Snickers Bar pieces.
Snickers cake instructions
- I will talk about the caramel layer first since that takes time. Take a pressure cooker and Immerse a tin of condensed milk in water. Cook for 15 minutes and leave it in till it cools..
- It is important that you wait for it to cool completely, else you will end up with caramel all over your face, and ceiling..
- For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, or electric whisk, beat the mixture until smooth and well combined..
- Add the boiling water to the mixture, a little at a time, until smooth. (The cake mixture will now be very liquid.).
- Divide the cake batter between the two sandwich tins and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes, or until the top is firm to the touch and a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean..
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool completely, still in their tins, before icing..
- For the peanuts, bring the sugar and the water to the boil in a heavy bottomed medium saucepan set over medium heat. Swirl the ingredients around to dissolve the sugar then allow to to boil, without stirring..
- Add all the nuts at once and stir, with a wooden spoon or spaula, to coat thouroughly. Continue to cook and stir, as you do so the nuts will clump together..
- Continue to cook and stir and the coating will start to caramelise. Turn the nuts out onto a baking sheet, leaving for a minute before breaking up any clumps as best you can with the wooden spoon..
- Allow to cool fully. This is very important. Don't be impatient..
- To assemble the cake, run a round-bladed knife around the inside of the cake tins to loosen the cakes. Carefully remove the cakes from the tins..
- Next, melt some salted butter, add the caramel and the milk and stir to make a thick sauce that you can pour easily..
- Pour the caramel on the first cake layer and add the peanuts..
- Sandwich the cake on top and add the remaining caramel and coat the sides of the cake..
- Add the peanuts on top and the sides. Just use your hands and press them around and it will stick with all the caramel. You can eat the ones that fall off. :).
- Initially I wanted to pour a layer of chocolate ganache, but I thought for it to look like a snickers bar, it would be best to pour melted chocolate on top. So when it sets, it will look like a chocolate bar..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and just pour on top to coat the cake completely..
- Let it cool and set. I left it in the fridge because my husband showed up early and I had no place to hide it. But you don't need to leave it in the fridge..
- If you are making this for yourself for a cheer-me-up Monday, cut yourself a large slice, put on Pretty Woman and nom nom nom..
- If it's for a special birthday, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT SMASHING A SLICE ON HIS FACE! I will find out about it..
Maybe when you see the amount of ingredients, you think you will spend all day cooking. When ready to serve, spread whipped topping on top of frozen cake. Sprinkle chopped candy bars over top. Easy Snickers Chocolate Cake covered in chocolate caramel frosting and finished with a scattering of Snickers bars and honey roasted peanuts. We have always called this "Snickers Cake", but I have also heard it called "Candy Bar Cake" or This Snickers Cake is so gooey and full of chocolate and caramel.