Recipe: Perfect " Neapolitan Cake. "
" Neapolitan Cake. ". Light vanilla cake, filled with layers of strawberry compote & custard, then covered in luscious chocolate buttercream Too Tall Neapolitan Cake. Surprise the whole party when you cut into our delicious Neapolitan Cake. While it may look like an everyday strawberry cake on the outside, the insides of our.
You can have " Neapolitan Cake. " using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Neapolitan Cake. "
- You need 1 of box Betty Crocker supermoist White cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of strawberry jello ( dry).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chocolate syrup ( I used Herseys).
- It’s 1 of Brides Icing ( Already Posted).
" Neapolitan Cake. " step by step
- Heat oven to 350° ..
- You will need 3 – 8" round cake pans. Grease & line bottom of pans with parchment paper..
- Mix cake mix with oil , water , egg whites , almond extract.Beat cake mix for 30 seconds then for 2 minutes..
- Try to divide cake mix into 3 separate bowls. One will stay white. Add dry jello to one. And the last one mix in the syrup..
- Pour cake mixes into your pans. If you do not have enough pans put cake mix into the refrigerator. When you get pans just take out of frige. And bake off..
- Bake about 25 min. Or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow cakes to cool. While cooling make your Icing.When cakes are cool. Start with chocolate on bottom layer. Then strawberry. Then white on top. Ice between layers . The sides and on top. Decorate as you please.I made Pink Icing…..