Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls
Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls.
You can cook Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls
- Prepare of FOR VEGETABLES.
- Prepare of peeled russet potatos.
- Prepare of zucchini.
- Prepare of tiny button mushrooms.
- It’s of peeled pearl onions.
- Prepare of cherry tomatos.
- Prepare of minced garlic cloves.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare of FOR FISH.
- It’s of swordfish cut into 4 1-4 inche slices.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of flour seasoned with 1 tablespoon of each, parmesan cheese, black pepper and cajun seasoning.
- You need of FOR PAN SAUCE.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need of black pepper and salt to tasye.
- Prepare of cold butter, cut into piecex.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of chopped green onions.
Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls step by step
- MAKE VEGETABLES.
- With a melon baller make balls out of zucchini and potatos.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large oven proof skillet heat oil and butter, add potato balls and cook 5 minutes, add mushrooms, onions zucchini, garlic and seasoning, don't add tomatoes yet. Tranfer to oven and roast until potatos are tender and vegetables are golden turning a few times, about 15 minutes, add tomatos and cook 5 minutes more..
- MAKE FISH AND PAN SAUCE.
- While vegetables are roasting, heat oil in a large skillet dip fish into flour mixture just to dry and have a lighr coating.Add fish to hot oil and cook turning once until golden and cooked through about 3 to 4 minutes per side, remove fish to plate. Into skillet add wine and cook to a glaze add chicken broth, cream, lemon and seasoning, bring to a simmer and whisk in butter until creamy, add parsley and hreen onions.Remove from heat and assemble dish..
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- Either on individual plates or large platter arrange roasted vegetables around edges place fish in center and drizzle with sauce.
- This is really a meal in one but bread is also good with it!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)