Recipe: Appetizing Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Maple Bacon Cupcakes. Deliciously moist maple bacon and butter cupcakes with a rich flavor. These Maple Bacon Cupcakes are made with maple cream cheese buttercream frosting and pack plenty of real bacon for. These Maple Bacon Cupcakes are the perfect pairing of sweet rich maple cupcakes, maple buttercream frosting and crunchy salty bacon.
Like these delicious Maple & Bacon Cupcakes. Sweet and salty and peculiarly irresistible. A sure winner for Father's Day! You can have Maple Bacon Cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon Cupcakes
- You need of Butter Cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of paper baking cups.
- Prepare of Maple Frosting.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of bag of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- It’s 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of maple flavoring.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 12 of cooked bacon slices, broken into pieces.
Bourbon Bacon Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple. See more ideas about maple bacon, bacon cupcakes, maple bacon cupcakes. Moist cinnamon-maple cupcakes, topped off with maple cream cheese frosting, bacon crumbles and a. Moist cinnamon-maple cupcakes, topped off with maple cream cheese frosting, bacon crumbles and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.
Maple Bacon Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture alternating with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla..
- Place baking cups in 2 (12 cup) muffin pans. Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes then remove from pans and return to racks to cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in evaporated milk, baking soda and light corn syrup; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until bubbly. Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer caramel mixture to a large bowl. Gradually add powdered sugar to caramel mixture; beat at medium speed until creamy. Stir in maple flavoring and beat at high speed for 2 minutes. Frosting firms up quickly, so use immediately. Frost each cupcake with frosting and top with bacon..
Now you can have breakfast for dessert too! I made the maple bacon cupcakes because it was one of the recipes that was just calling my name. Candied bacon topping, maple flavored cake & chocolate buttercream frosting? Looking for an easy cupcake recipe? This Maple Bacon Cream Cupcakes Recipe from Delish.com is the best.