Recipe: Delicious Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s of canned tuna.
- It’s of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of pickle relish.
- Prepare of red bell pepper; julienne.
- It’s of green bell pepper; julienne.
- You need of celery; small dice.
- You need of egg noodles.
- Prepare of mozzarella; shredded.
- You need of cheddar; shredded.
Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Exact measures coming soon..
- Combine tuna, bell peppers, pickle relish, and soup in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread tuna mixture. Top with cheeses..
- Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°. Uncover during last ten minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Shallots, parsley, mustard, mayonnaise, tarragon, wine, fried onions.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)